If you’re a businessman, you wouldn’t want to make mistakes since every second counts so the business can grow. This short video explains the top 10 mistakes to avoid with your business. This is a detailed list explaining every mistake by answering WHY and HOW. The video also gives tips on what must be done in order to avoid the mistake. If you avoid these mistakes, you will be amazed how much easier you can manage your business.
This video is one of the videos originally created for www.watchmefranchise.com. Amanda Scarr clearly explained the top 10 mistakes to avoid with your start up business.
1. She explains why thinking too big or too small is a common mistake for business owners.
2. Amada Scarr also gives a quick tip on how not lose focus or drive in managing your business.
3. Another mistake is when you take too much by yourself. What should be done to resolve this is also explained in the video.
4. The fourth mistake is not tracking your advertising. Amanda Scarr explains why it is important to track advertising.
5. Investing too much in one client is another mistake and this video stress out why it is not a good idea at all.
6. Sometimes going against your gut instinct is a big mistake.
7. You should trust your ideas since you are the business owner, after all.
8. Most business owners take for the opportunity to get involved with the community granted. Logically speaking, it is one way to get noticed with no cost and you can network and get prospect clients.
9. Another mistake is managing employees poorly. The video explains the effect of poor employee management.
10. And the last on the list is trusting that signed contracts will be honored. The video pointed out why you should avoid making this mistake since it is a waste of money and time. Keep quality relationships with your clients.
Improve your business chances of succeeding by taking steps to avoid the top 10 mistakes with your business. It is possible that you have made those mistakes already. Now is the time to change what has been done. Watch the video and learn something new.